One of the most influential and powerful tools at your digital fingertips, yet overwhelmingly under used by many companies, it really doesn’t take too much time to improve your understanding and use of Google Analytics.
What’s more, the short learning curve you go through during training could result in significant improvements and development for your online projects longer term.
Improving knowledge to drive up performance!
A lack of knowledge on how to use Google Analytics should not be a barrier to using it to drive up performance online. Unfortunately that regularly is the case. Many people rarely take full advantage of this free and powerful tool simply because they don’t know where to begin.
If you have a company website and/or are involved in any promotional activity (Email Marketing, Paid Search, Social Media, Organic Search, PR, Blogging etc) wouldn’t you want to know answers to questions such as:
- Which marketing channel drives the most conversions?
- Which marketing channel costs more per conversion?
- Which landing pages result in most conversion?
- Which landing pages have high bounce rates, and putting people off?
- Are the visitors to my site coming from the geographic region I expect?
- How does my website perform when viewed via a mobile device?
- How mobile performance compare to overall performance?
- What general path to people take through my site before converting?
- How are all engagement points performing on my site (downloads, form submissions, outbound links, newsletter signups).
Having answers to such questions, as well as all the other answers Google Analytics can provide, would allow you to improve online performance in various areas based on objective data, and not just on “gut feel”.
Improve your Analytics knowledge, and improve your online performance!
Google Analytics Training tailored to your needs
As with all our training, our Google Analytics training is tailored to meet your specific needs. In general though, you can expect to cover topics such as:
- Basic setup of Analytics.
- Overview of standard reporting sections.
- Custom Reporting.
- Advanced Segments.
- Goal / Conversion tracking.
- Dashboard creation.
- Administration Features.
- Synchronisation with other Google Tools
Follow up / Refresher Analytics sessions … Just in case!
Google Analytics has a lot of features that can take a lot of time to get used to. What’s more, as you begin to use it, you’ll most likely have more questions about additional features or general usage.
As such, we offer follow up and refresher sessions!
We don’t want to leave you in the lurch after your initial training, and we’re well aware that people may have follow up questions.
Our follow up and refresher Google Analytics sessions can be a complete re-run of your initial training, or can take the shape of a Q&A session to get you back up to speed on certain topics.
Q&A sessions are often smaller, so we’re happy to run these online for you, through Skype or Google+ Hangouts.
You could be eligible for funding!
Funding for training can be applied for via the Skills Development Scotland Flexible Training Opportunities.
SDS are currently offering to refund up to 50% of each episode of employee training up to a maximum of £500 for each employee.